Product Code: MS70-461
Availability: In Stock
70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
PS You can change currency to see the price in your country at the top of the screen, just below the search box
This 2KO Africa course is intended for SQL Server database administrators, implementers, system engineers, and developers. This new 2KO Africa SQL 2012 course is focused on anyone interested in the validation of your skills and knowledge with writing queries. These courses are also available as instructor led courses in Cape Town.
This course provides the knowledge and understanding for some of these important job functions:
- Apply built-in scalar functions
- Apply ranking functions
- Combine datasets
- Creates and alters
- Design T-SQL stored procedures, views
- Implementing aggregate queries, error handling, sequence generation and data types
- Manage transactions
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and MERGE statements
- Optimizing queries
- Query data using SELECT statements and Managing XML data
- OUTPUT clause to return data
This learning course from 2KO Africa provides the knowledge for the 70-461 Exam on Queries on Microsoft SQL Server 2012:
- Create Database Objects
- Create and alter tables using T-SQL syntax (simple statements).
- Create and alter views (simple statements).
- Design views.
- Create and modify constraints (simple statements).
- Create and alter DML triggers.
- Work with Data
- Query data by using SELECT statements.
- Implement sub-queries.
- Implement data types.
- Implement aggregate queries.
- Query and manage XML data.
- Modify Data
- Create and alter stored procedures (simple statements).
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
- Combine datasets.
- Work with functions.
- Troubleshoot & Optimize
- Optimize queries.
- Manage transactions.
- Evaluate the use of row-based operations vs. set-based operations.
- Implement error handling.
2KO Africa creates the highest quality course curriculum possible, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.