Six Sigma Yellow Belt
This is the full, completely online Yellow Belt course offering the student an overall insight into the techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, and basic improvement methodologies. A Yellow Belt participates as a core team member or subject matter expert (SME) on a project or projects. Six Sigma Yellow Belt training provides an introduction to process management and the basic tools of Six Sigma.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online Features
• Access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
• Ability to upgrade at a later date to the Green and then Black Belt online programs.
• Once we process your payment, we will provide you with your personal online training account.
Online Program Includes
• 90 days of access to online program and materials
• Digital Manual for the program with the ability to print 1 copy for personal use (requires use of the security program)
• Online Quizzes after every module
• Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Certification upon completion of Online Training
Online Program Requirements
• A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
• Sound Card and Speakers
• Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
• Adobe Acrobat Reader
• Secure PDF Viewer from Lock Lizard (provided free)
• Flash Player
• Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
• For the White Belt program, no statistical software application is required.
• You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started.
Online Course Syllabus:
• Six Sigma Overview
• Six Sigma Define Phase
• Six Sigma Project Deployment
• Process Mapping
• Cause and Effect
Certification: Yellow Belt
Cost: R 4 500
Training Available: Online 90 DAYS