Six Sigma White Belt
This is the full, completely online White Belt course offering the student an overview and introduction to Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology. With White Belt, you will be able to begin your journey toward the professional competencies of the Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt. After obtaining this first level belt, you can become a qualified team member of a Green Belt or Black Belt project.
• Access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
• Ability to upgrade at a later date to the Yellow, then Green and then Black Belt online programs, at a discounted rate
• Once we process your payment, we will provide you with your personal online training account.
Online Program Includes:
• 30 days of access to online program materials
• Online Quizzes after every module
• Six Sigma White Belt Training Certification upon completion of Online Training
• Downloadable Manual for the program
Online Program Requirements:
• A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
• Sound Card and Speakers
• Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
• Adobe Acrobat Reader
• Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
• Flash Player
• Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
• For all the White Belt program no statistical software application is required.
• You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started.
Online Course syllabus:
• Six Sigma Overview
• Six Sigma Define Phase
• Six Sigma Project Deployment
Certification: White Belt
Training Available: Online 30 days