70-415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
PS You can change currency to see the price in your country at the top of the screen,just below the search box
2KO Africa's new and exciting Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to plan and implement Windows Desktop Infrastructure. These courses are also available as instructor led courses in Cape Town.
This new course from 2KO Africa provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and implement a Windows 8 desktop infrastructure. The course provides guidance on planning and deploying desktops by using several technologies such as User State Migration Tool (USMT), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and more. Additionally, the course describes how to protect desktops and monitor their health and performance.
This course brings together all the features of Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure. You can trust 2KO Africa to bring you coverage on everything you need to be successful on exam 70-415.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Assess and determine desktop deployment options.
- Plan an image management strategy.
- Implement desktop security.
- Capture and manage a desktop operating system image.
- Plan and implement User State Migration.
- Plan and deploy desktops by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Plan and deploying desktops by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Services infrastructure.
- Manage user state virtualization for enterprise desktops.
- Plan and implement an updates infrastructure to support enterprise desktops.
- Protect enterprise desktops from malware and data loss.
- Monitoring the performance and health of the desktop infrastructure.
Microsoft 70-415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
Module 1: Assessing and Determining Desktop Deployment Options
- Overview of the Enterprise Desktop Life Cycle
- Assessing Hardware and Infrastructure Readiness for a Desktop Deployment
- Using MAP to Assess Deployment Readiness
- Overview of Enterprise Desktop Deployment Methods
- Volume Activation Technologies for Enterprise Desktops
Module 2: Planning An Image Management Strategy.
- Overview of Windows Image Format
- Overview of Image Management
Module 3: Implementing Desktop
- Implementing a Centralized Desktop Security Solution
- Planning and Implementing BitLocker
- Planning and Implementing EFS
Module 4: Capturing and Managing a Desktop Operating System
- Overview of Windows ADK
- Managing Windows PE
- Building a Reference Image by Using Windows SIM and Sysprep
- Capturing and Servicing a Reference Image
- Configuring and Managing Windows DS
Module 5: Planning and Implementing User State
- Overview of User State Migration
- Planning User State Migration by Using USMT
- Migrating User State by Using USMT
Module 6: Planning and Deploying Desktops Using the Microsoft Deployment
- Planning for the LTI Environment
- Implementing MDT 2012 for LTI
- Integrating Windows DS with MDT
Module 7: Planning and Deploying Desktops by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Planning the ZTI Environment
- Preparing the Site for Operating System Deployment
- Building a Reference Image by Using a Configuration Manager Task Sequence
- Deploying Client Images by Using MDT Task Sequences
Module 8: Planning and Implementing a Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure
- Overview of Remote Desktop Services
- Planning the Remote Desktop Services Environment
- Configuring a Virtual Machine–Based Desktop Infrastructure Deployment
- Configuring a Session-Based Desktop Deployment
- Extending the Remote Desktop Services Environment to the Internet
Module 9: Managing User State Virtualization For Enterprise
- Overview of User State Virtualization
- Planning User State Virtualization
- Configuring Roaming Profiles, Folder Redirection, and Offline Files
- Implementing UE-V
Module 10: Planning and Implementing an Updates Infrastructure to Support
- Planning an Updates Infrastructure for the Enterprise
- Supporting Software Updates with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Managing Updates for Virtual Machines and Images
- Using Windows Intune for Managing Software Updates
Module 11: Protecting Enterprise Desktops from Malware and Data
- Overview of System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection
- Configuring System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Client Settings and Monitoring Status
- Using Windows Intune Endpoint Protection
- Protecting Desktops by Using DPM
Module 12: Monitoring the Performance and Health of the Desktop Infrastructure
- Performance and Health Monitoring for the Desktop Infrastructure
- Monitoring VDI