Microsoft Outlook on the Web
This 2KO Microsoft Outlook on the Web course provides students with the knowledge and skills that are needed to use Microsoft Outlook proficiently. 2KO International delivers consulting services, in the IT and Business space, as well as being a training provider for IT certification and user level courses. Training can be any blend of bespoke, classroom and online learning. from the comfort of home or work.
Whether using for personal email or work email as large business organization, this course covers everything one needs to become a skilled and informed user of Microsoft Outlook on the Web. Our hosts start with explaining the basic terminology and setup of email accounts and continue on to all areas of Outlook including managing email, contacts, calendars, and tasks. This course is specifically for using Outlook through a web browser with either a paid subscription to Office 365 or a free mail account with Outlook.com.
- Almost 12 and a half hours of learning
- Includes video, presentations, workbooks, quizzes, flashcards and games
- Receive a Certificate of Excellence on successful completion
- Presented by highly qualified, industry leading experts
- 12 Months access (Unless indicated otherwise)