About this course
The success of a Lean Six Sigma business strategy is dependent upon the support and actions of Lean Six Sigma Champions. Typically, Champions are senior managers that have access to organizational resources needed to drive and support the implementation of Six Sigma projects. Champions help remove any roadblocks the Lean Six Sigma Black Belts encounter, and in general “champion” the cause and needs of the black belts to deliver maximum benefit to the organization.
In this training course, you’ll learn the skills needed to mentor and support Black Belts and their projects, as well as learn the process to select effective Black Belt candidates and projects that will support organizational goals. We’ll also outline the organizational roles and responsibilities and deployment structure needed to lead to project success.
We emphasize the strategy and process of the five phases of the Six Sigma implementation DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) and proper use of statistical tools at each phase so that you will be able to “ask the right questions” when giving leadership and support to Black Belts.
In addition to learning the implementation process, we also cover the following topics:
• Gain insight into the background and intended use of a Six Sigma business strategy
• Understand how Six Sigma compares to other methods
• Develop a strategy for integrating Six Sigma into the operating plan
• Use the process for establishing Six Sigma project and Black Belt selection criteria
• Become familiar with the proper use of statistical methods
• Become proficient in guiding project leaders (Black Belts, Green Belts) through each phase of the DMAIC
Who Should Register?
Mid to upper-level managers responsible for top-line growth will gain skills to implement cost reductions and improved organizational capability and capacity.
What You Will Receive
• Access to the online Champion training for 90 days in our online Learning Center portal
• Access to the online companion manual, delivered using LockLizard for secure access
• Downloadable library of Six Sigma templates and files to use and modify as you see fit
• Certificate of completion upon successfully passing the final comprehensive exam
Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started.
Training Available: Online 90 days