70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments
PS You can change currency to see the price in your country at the top of the screen, just below the search box
2KO Africa's new and exciting Implementing Desktop Application Environments course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to plan and implement Windows Desktop Application Environments. These courses are also available as instructor led courses in Cape Town.
This new course from 2KO Africa provides you with the skills you need to design, deploy, and manage a physical and virtual Windows Server2012 application management infrastructure, and focus on using Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1). You will also learn to design, deploy, and manage Windows 8 Enterprise applications in a physical and virtual environment and in the cloud. This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who support medium to large enterprises, have previous experience working with operating systems running Windows Server, have their Windows 2012 Server certification (MCSA), and have taken course 20413:or have equivalent skills.
This course brings together all the features of Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure. You can trust 2KO Africa to bring you coverage on everything you need to be successful on exam 70-415.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Design an application distribution strategy that is appropriate for an organizational environment.
- Diagnose and remediate application compatibility problems for desktop and presentation virtualization-based deployments.
- Use Group Policy and Windows Intune to deploy applications to client devices.
- Deploy applications centrally using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Configure self-service application deployment using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1, System Center 2012 Service Manager SP1, and Windows Store apps.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support presentation virtualization.
- Prepare, deploy and manage applications for Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support application virtualization.
- Virtualize and deploy applications by using App-V and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Plan and configure the appropriate infrastructure to streamline the deployment of software updates to applications, and plan and configure application security.
- Plan and implement application upgrades, supersedence, and application coexistence.
- Monitor the deployment, performance, and utilization of applications and determine whether current application hosting platforms are meeting business needs.
Microsoft 70-416 Implementing Desktop Application Environments
Module 1: Designing an Application Distribution Strategy
- Developing an Application Lifecycle Strategy
- Determining Business Requirements for Application Distribution
- Overview of Application Distribution Strategies
Module 2: Diagnosing and Remediating Application Compatibility
- Diagnosing Application Compatibility Issues
- Evaluating and Implementing Remediation Solutions
- Resolving Compatibility Issues by Using ACT
Module 3: Deploying Software by Using Group Policy and Windows
- Deploying Software by Using Group Policy
- Sideloading Windows Store Apps
- Deploying Software by Using Windows Intune
Module 4: Deploying Applications by Using Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Understanding Software Deployment by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Deploying Software by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
Module 5: Configuring Self-Service Application Deployment
- Understanding Self-Service Application Deployment
- Configuring Self-Service with Windows Intune
- Self-Service Deployment by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Self-Service Deployment with Service Manager and Orchestrator
Module 6: Designing and Implementing Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Assessing Presentation Virtualization Requirements
- Planning Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Deploying Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Extending the Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
Module 7: Preparing, Configuring, and Deploying Presentation Virtualization Applications
- Determining Presentation Virtualization Application Strategies
- Planning and Deploying Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access
Module 8: Designing and Deploying an Application Virtualization Environment
- Overview of Application Virtualization Models
- Deploying Application Virtualization Infrastructure Components
- Configuring Application Virtualization Client Support
Module 9: Preparing, Sequencing, and Deploying Virtual Applications
- Sequencing Applications with App-V
- Deploying App-V Applications
Module 10: Planning and Implementing Application Updates and Security
- Planning Application Updates
- Deploying Updates by Using WSUS
- Deploying Application Updates by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Implementing Application Security
Module 11: Planning and Implementing Application Upgrades
- Overview of Application Upgrades
- Overview of Application Concurrency
Module 12: Monitoring Application Deployment, Use, and Performance
- Planning Application Monitoring
- Planning Software Inventory and Metering
- Monitoring Application Resource Utilization